Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Slow compilation in VS2005 when using 3rd parity components

         I fought months with terrible slow compilation in VS2005 when using 3rd parity components.
I've tried everything. What I've discovered compilation speeds up when I've disconnected network cable... I've investigated proxies, NICs, DHCPs and lot of similar - no success...

Finally I've hit on an idea disable certificates checking in IE - and hurrah!  

If you experiencing similar problems try do the same
(In IE go to advanced tab and disable "Check for publisher’s certificate revocation" option

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha!
This was I've looked for!

Thanks mate for lettin us know your solution!

September 8, 2008 at 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home